Before you start anything, in order to have a good cake that gets you completely high, the Marakech butter must be prepared:
- Take 50 grams of weed leaves (or 10 grams of buds ) and 100 grams of butter.
- Get rid of the very thick stems, the seeds and the diseased leaves
- Chop it, put it in the boiling water and stir for ten minutes
- After, the water is reheated, boil the water while adding the butter and the weed.
- After having boilt, stew on low heat for a few hours.
- Get a hold of a clean and solid cloth and place it on a sieve.
- Filter the liquid and squeeze the weed in order to gain all the juice. You have to squeeze as long as it is still warm, but do not bust your hands in the process.
- Pour the liquid in a recipient that you will leave to cool down, since you are going to put it in the refrigerator. The thinner the recipient is, the thicker the layer of butter will be and the easier it will be to recuperate.
- A few hours later, a piece of solid butter will be formed at the surface of the broth.
- It is this layer of fat that will make you see elephants on the walls.
Moving on to the serious stuff, what you need for a good chocolate cake :
- 100 grams of flour
- 100 grams of butter (50g of margerine or ordinary butter and 50g of cannabis butter)
- 3 eggs
- 300 grams of chocolate
- a teaspoon of coffee powder
- Mix the flour and the powder
- Melt the chocolate in a bain marie.
- Whisk the egg whites.
- Preheat the oven at thermostat 6.
- Mix the egg yolks, the melted chocolate and the butter (the two types) in a bowl.
- Add the flour progressively, while beating in order to obtain a homogenous paste.
- Add the gently beaten egg whites.
- Butter the interior of the mold and sprikle some flour.
- Pour in the paste.
- Cook for around 30 minutes.
- Verify after these 30 minutes that the cake is cooked by putting a knive in it. It must come back out clean.
Okay it is ready!! You can accompany this Space Cake with a nice beer followed by a big spliff for the digestion (not to deny). Bon appetit of course!